View the beautiful colors of autumn on our train ride through Hamburg, NY!
Experience a Leisurely Train Ride Through Hamburg
Enjoy a scenic trip of the countryside with the best views. We designed this train ride around requests of our rail fans for a trip into Buffalo
This 26.5 mile diesel-powered train departs from Hamburg and travels to Buffalo Creek Junction in South Buffalo before returning to Hamburg, and provides a great way to see the beautiful sights of Hamburg as well as possibly some CSX and Norfolk Southern action near Tift Yard!
- Do not wear white; the locomotive exhausts soot and cinders
- We reserve the right to substitute locomotive power or route options if necessary
- We are handicap accessible
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure to board
- View our refreshment list here