Join us for a scenic railroad trip with a special Halloween touch!
Join us for a Special Veterans & First Responders Ride
Come join us for a diesel-powered train ride in honor of our country’s heroes. This trip is approximately 20 miles round trip. This celebratory train ride takes us from Hamburg to North Collins and back. We go over the North and South legs of 18 Mile Creek on two historic trestles along the original Erie Railroad Line. Celebrate with the hero in your life on an unforgettable train ride on the BC&J Scenic Railway!
- Do not wear white; the locomotive exhausts soot and cinders
- We reserve the right to substitute locomotive power or route options if necessary
- We are handicap accessible
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure to board
- View our refreshment list here