View the beautiful colors of autumn on our train ride through Hamburg, NY!
Celebrate Halloween with a Spooky Train Ride
Come aboard and join us for a scenic railroad trip with a special Halloween touch! Goblins, ghouls, and ghosts are also welcome aboard for this special October train ride. There are pumpkins for the children (12 and under) riding the train and costumes are encouraged as each child riding and wearing a costume receives one free small bag of popcorn. No need to call out, “Trick or treat!” as we only have treats aboard our Halloween train !
The train route is Hamburg to Water Valley Trestle, then North to Zittel’s Country Market, then back to Hamburg.
There is a stop in the middle of the trip for approximately one hour at Zittel’s Country Market, where we have fun activities for the kids such as face painting, a hay maze, and a petting zoo.
- Locomotive used: Steam & diesel engine
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure to board
- Do not wear white; the locomotive exhausts soot and cinders
- We reserve the right to substitute locomotive power or route options if necessary
- View our refreshment list here